If you like working in an office, and have the resume to prove it, we can get you into one of these elite positions. As this position requires working with money and other sensitive information, absolute confidentiality and trust-worthiness are essential. To qualify for an administrative position, you must be drug and alcohol free. A background in admin is essential.
You must be a team player who is presentable, honest and reliable. The duties of an Office Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Assembly of the office unit, together with your team, as well as laying the
electrical cables (lead lines) from the generator or power box.
- Maintenance of the office unit, including greasing, washing and sometimes
polishing or waxing, and changing blown light bulbs.
- Filing and counting cash.
- Receiving cash from ticket sellers, and supplying ticket sellers with tickets.
- Being a representative for the show, which means handling complaints
and/or referring customers to the person(s) in charge of customer complaints.
- You will be responsible for cleaning up around your assigned area during and after the mobile
amusement park closes.
- Tearing down (disassembling) of the office unit ready for towing to the next spot.
You must be a team player who is presentable, honest and reliable.
The duties of an Office Assistant include, but are not limited to: